- User Since
- May 28 2014, 2:27 PM (247 w, 14 h)
- In pfi_initialize_vnet() rely on IFNET_RLOCK() which is sx(9) for stability of ifnet and ifgroup lists. First allocate enough pfi_kif structs, then enter epoch and attach them.
- pfi_get_ifaces() NET_EPOCH_ENTER since pfi_skip_if() traverses ifgroup list.
Mon, Feb 18
Fri, Feb 15
Mon, Feb 11
The plan is to not be in epoch during full ifattach/ifclone event since these events have many places that allocate memory. Needs to be more fine grained. I'll ponder more over that.
- Enter epoch in DAD timer.
- Revert entering epoch for setsockopt. This needs to be fine grained.
Sat, Feb 9
Fri, Feb 8
Thu, Feb 7
Sun, Feb 3
Sat, Feb 2
Fri, Feb 1
Thu, Jan 31
- Remove "all rights reserved" from new files.
- Obsolete MLINKS.
- My copyrights.
- Address ae@ review, fix multiple mismerges and bugs in ip_fw_pfil.
- Set max names length to MAXPFILNAME equal to 64.
- Go through all pfil_run_hooks() and properly compare against PFIL_PASS
Tue, Jan 29
- Improve wording. 
- Fix two .Nd present. Since mdoc(7) says that .Nd doesn't accept
- Create /dev/pfil only for the default VNET.
- Corrections from Mateusz.
- mandoc -T lint
This panics during the netipsec and pf regression tests:
Fri, Jan 25
Thu, Jan 24
- Remove sbytes from the API.
To be clear, this approach induces a certain amount of pain, and it should not be undertaken unless the benefits are worth it. Some justification based on actual users of sendfile() is needed. If it's not worth it, then this problem is just a wart.
Jan 16 2019
Jan 15 2019
Jan 14 2019
Jan 11 2019
Jan 10 2019
Jan 9 2019
Jan 8 2019
Jan 7 2019
Dec 18 2018
Dec 14 2018
Dec 13 2018
I would like to see a generic code in netgraph that marks hooks with DLT. So, no special messages to be needed, nodes will autosense what's connected to them. However, this is just a wish not a blocker for this change.
Dec 7 2018
- Move the sleep into zone_alloc_item_locked() and put it into a loop.
As said, I'm not seeking for a review & approval so that I commit it. I'm not a ports committer. I'm seeking for a person who can finalize this ugly patch and commit. Thanks!
Dec 5 2018
- Rewrite uma_zalloc_arg() so that there is a single sleeping point.
Dec 4 2018
- Improve comment on why uk_lock needs to be first.
Dec 3 2018
Address Mark's review.
Nov 28 2018
Nov 27 2018
Nov 26 2018
- Move assertion to beginning of the function.
- Remove unlock avoidance in uma_zfree_arg(). Can't remember why it was
P.S. In pf itself, the dtrace probing should just substitute existing printf(9) debugging.
Nov 14 2018
Merge remote-tracking branch 'FreeBSD/master' into pbuf to take
in and resolve with recent D16666 check-in.