- User Since
- Mar 12 2014, 1:00 AM (223 w, 4 d)
I would add a debug-only dtor which verifies that the child pointers are zeroed.
Fri, Jun 22
Isn't this invalid if both the old and new mappings are wired? Or should it not be possible
- Only set "reclaimed" once when executing the loop.
- Fix the problem in the arm64 pmap code.
Apologies for the delay. Would anyone with a Ryzen or TR be able to test a microcode update with the updated patch applied?
Only update microcode on physical CPUs.
Thu, Jun 21
I note that arm64 has this bug as well. I'll fix that identically if the current diff is ok.
- Only recount after a reclaim.
Tue, Jun 19
Mon, Jun 18
I'll admit that I've never seen any reason to prefer dtruss to truss(1).
Sat, Jun 16
Fri, Jun 15
I think this is fine. The panic string buffer is bigger than it needs to be.
Wed, Jun 13
Mon, Jun 11
Regarding the testing section, after running pgbench in a loop for roughly 12 hours, I see:
Sun, Jun 10
Sat, Jun 9
Fri, Jun 8
Thu, Jun 7
Wed, Jun 6
Tue, Jun 5
Mon, Jun 4
- Address some review feedback.
- Remove brk.S from MDASM in a couple more places.
Sun, Jun 3
Sat, Jun 2
Fri, Jun 1
Check for non-dump I/O in biodone() instead.
Thu, May 31
Wed, May 30
Tue, May 29
- Update the comment per imp's remark.
- Use an if statement.
Mon, May 28
- Fix nvme compilation; use sim_links linkage instead of periph_links.
- Check "dumping" as well, in case kern.sync_on_panic is set.