- User Since
- Mar 12 2014, 1:00 AM (232 w, 6 h)
I asked for comments from upstream here: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2018-August/125460.html
Mon, Aug 20
Fix INVARIANTS build.
- Trim UMA caches after shrinking the vnode cache.
- Add lock assertions.
- Fix accounting in the case where we miss on the full bucket cache. Only bump imax after successfully refilling the per-CPU alloc cache.
Sun, Aug 19
This seems reasonable to me. Would you be willing to add a regression test?
Sat, Aug 18
Fri, Aug 17
- Add elf_is_ifunc_reloc() for non-x86 platforms.
Attempt to fix handling of ifunc relocations in kernel modules.
Thu, Aug 16
- Add missing comma.
- Make the comment more explicit.
- Simplify the wss update calculation.
- Give more weight to the tail of the estimate.
- update ld.lld.1
Wed, Aug 15
Do you plan to update the kmem_malloc() prototype at some point?
Tue, Aug 14
This looks good to me, thanks. I would encourage you to flesh some of these out a little more: some of them (e.g., "speculations") are rather terse, and in some cases (e.g., "switchrate") it would be nice to state the default value. I am ok with doing that in follow-up commits though.
Mon, Aug 13
Sat, Aug 11
Nice! I will go through this in the next day or two.
Fri, Aug 10
Were there any other comments or concerns regarding this change? There is still some time left to make substantial changes if needed, but not very much.
Thu, Aug 9
Fragmentation got substantially worse overnight, though it's still much better than before: https://reviews.freebsd.org/P203