- User Since
- Mar 12 2014, 1:00 AM (184 w, 1 d)
- Make vm_page_unwire(PQ_NONE) dequeue the page.
- Deindent the vm_page_wire() herald comment to match that of vm_page_unwire().
Sun, Sep 17
Fri, Sep 15
Thu, Sep 14
Wed, Sep 13
Tue, Sep 12
LGTM, thanks Li-Wen.
Mon, Sep 11
Looks ok, but this code is pretty foreign to me. Could you point me to the doc(s) you consult for this stuff?
Sun, Sep 10
- Address review comments; restore wire_count check in vm_pageout_cluster()
I think it'd be logical to move v_free_count as well, even if it doesn't make a difference now. The fields around it are read-mostly and generally are accessed only during memory shortages, but that might not be true in the future.
Sat, Sep 9
Why can't you annotate the fields with __aligned(CACHE_LINE_SIZE), like:
Fri, Sep 8
(I'm holding off on this for a bit longer as I re-port netdump to HEAD. netdump is a bit different from a regular dump device since it doesn't have a fixed size, and I'm trying to avoid painting myself into a corner by assuming too much about how the dump device works.)
Thu, Sep 7
- Adress review feedback.
Also missing a makefile update.
This should go in cddl/lib/libdtrace so that it gets included automatically like the rest of the libraries. Otherwise it seems ok to me.
Wed, Sep 6
Tue, Sep 5
Mon, Sep 4
Wed, Aug 30
Tue, Aug 29
Mon, Aug 28
Sat, Aug 26
Wed, Aug 23
Aug 22 2017
Aug 21 2017
Aug 20 2017
Aug 19 2017
Aug 18 2017
Looks ok to me, but I'm not very familiar with this code. I haven't hit any problems with it on a dual-package Xeon system.
Aug 17 2017
Aug 16 2017
Aug 15 2017
- Eliminate bogus initialization.
- Reference pages in PQ_ACTIVE upon unwiring them.
- Remove wire_count checks from the page-clustering code.
- Simplify the wire_count checking in vm_pageout_launder().
- Hold off on adding a large comment to vm_page.h for now.
- Reorder arguments to vm_page_alloc_after()
- Use vm_radix_lookup_le() to initialize mpred