- User Since
- Sep 22 2014, 7:39 PM (182 w, 4 d)
Jan 29 2018
Aug 6 2017
Aug 3 2017
I'm using a script to test kernel dumps in bhyve. It exercises combinations of minidumps vs. full dumps, compression, encryption, and dump device sector size.
Aug 2 2017
Jul 31 2017
Feb 8 2017
Feb 4 2017
Dec 10 2016
Nov 14 2016
Nov 12 2016
Aug 16 2016
This revision fixes alignment of the kdc_dumpkey member of the kerneldumpcrypto structure and uses roundup2 macro to round a kernel dump key size.
Aug 15 2016
The patch was updated to fix two problems:
- Use a packed structure instead of writing a kernel dump key structure byte per byte;
- Allocate require memory using malloc(9) when it's safe to do that which is during a dump device setup.
Jul 31 2016
I've merged the changes from HEAD. The current patch is against r303588 . The main changes include:
- ambrisko submitted a patch to write crash dumps on dump devices with a block size other than 512B. EKCD should be compatible with these changes now;
- DIOCSKERNELDUMP_FREEBSD10 became DIOCSKERNELDUMP_FREEBSD11 as we already have FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT;
- DIOCSKERNELDUMP ioctl has a new number as a new DIOCZONECMD ioctl was introduced in .
Apr 14 2016
Thanks for the review. I sent some replies to the inline comments.