- User Since
- Jul 1 2014, 6:02 PM (224 w, 4 d)
Thu, Oct 18
Committed in rS339272
Mon, Oct 15
- Allow both types of joins to be mixed. This makes it easier to semi-programatically convert files where alternative names are wrapped with backslashes.
Wed, Oct 10
- Join without spaceso (previous behavior).
Tue, Oct 9
Mon, Oct 8
- style(9) as pointed out by @kib
Universe builds except for the perennially broken riscv64sf. Tested amd64 with new and old user land and kernel in all parings (new, old; old, new; new, new).
Thu, Oct 4
- Move all of AT_* to sys/elf_common.h with powerpc ifdefs.
Wed, Oct 3
Committed in rS339174
Committed in rS339101
- Switch on the actual command not the size per kib.
Tue, Oct 2
I've created D17387 with a trivial patch to switch to 4096.
That being said, if I'm reading the grok results (https://grok.dragonflybsd.org/search?project=dports&q=NL_ARGMAX&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=&type=&si=q&n=25)correctly this is kind of an own-goal on PostgreSQL's part due to their insistence on rolling their own versions of all sorts of things. We need to work with them, but part of that should probably be trying to convince them to pick up modern versions of things like snprintf.
It seems like cutting NL_ARGMAX back to 1024 or even reverting to 99 makes sense. You're doing some pretty weird macro meta-programming to get to a 100 argument printf.
Mon, Oct 1
- Use sizeof(union->struct) consistantly.
- Pass cmd to te_data_get_ptr and switch on the size rather than SV_ILP32.
Sat, Sep 29
- Add a vm_mmap_object.9 and add removed code as examples.
Fri, Sep 28
Those are good points and an argument for a vm_mmap_object.9 which contains these functions as an example. I'll look into that.
It's not referenced anywhere in the tree, the code is trivial, and it will always be there in svn if someone wants it back.
Thu, Sep 27
Wed, Sep 26
This seems to make sense.
Tue, Sep 25
Mon, Sep 24
Rebuilding with a clean objdir seems to have worked. We're probably going to want to find the root cause there so we can add workarounds to Makefile.inc1.
Fri, Sep 21
Sep 20 2018
Sep 18 2018
- Add /* #undef HAVE_SBRK */ comments.
I've finally done a tinderbox run on this with make tinderbox UNIVERSE_TARGET=toolchain JFLAG=-j16. All targets built and compiled things so I think we're ready to go.
Sep 17 2018
- Check __ISO_C_VISIBLE unconditionally and rewrap.
- Use ISO_C_VISIBLE and BSD_VISIBLE per @kib's suggestion.
Sorry for the delay in dealing with this...
Sep 14 2018
This block of include/time.h at line 76:
#if __POSIX_VISIBLE >= 199309 /* * New in POSIX 1003.1b-1993. */ #ifndef _CLOCKID_T_DECLARED typedef __clockid_t clockid_t; #define _CLOCKID_T_DECLARED #endif
Timespec defined by the include of sys/timespec.h IFF:
In CheriBSD, we have a copy of libpng in base that compiled with a low enough C standard that time.h breaks without this. I'm quite surprised the original change doesn't break some ports.
Sep 13 2018
Module to style issues kib points out, this looks good to me.
Sep 12 2018
Sep 7 2018
Sep 6 2018
Aug 28 2018
Aug 24 2018
Aug 23 2018
- Don't allow timeouts. (Discussion still pending...)
- Accept some suggestions from @jhb.
Aug 22 2018
- Clarify that these are most specific to src.
- Provide an out for changes where there isn't an expert available.