- User Since
- Jul 1 2014, 6:02 PM (232 w, 3 d)
Looks good to me. This is a well reasoned list to remove in order to make sure we can support the remaining platforms.
Thu, Dec 6
@tj requested transport review before commit so make the them blocking so I don't forget.
- Be more consistant in checking for valid values.
- Remove comment resulting from mis-reading code.
Wed, Dec 5
- Pretend we return an int (we don't return).
make tinderbox passed for me.
Tue, Dec 4
- GC duplicate, documentary definitions of _args structs.
Mon, Dec 3
- Remove redundent check (too much copy-and-paste).
- Fix typo.
Committed in rS341445.
- Reduce diffs to master by retaining option handling order.
- Free vmspace reference and clear TDP_EXECVMSPC after kern_execve().
Sun, Dec 2
Sat, Dec 1
Fri, Nov 30
This looks like it will work well with the llvm ports. I'll mostly need to tweak my plist-generator a bit.
Thu, Nov 29
- Catch up with changes in rS341263.
- Address some suggestions from jhb.
Tue, Nov 27
A bunch of style things, but it generally looks fine. I've not looked deeply at the implementations of the kern_ functions.
Mon, Nov 26
This seems fine, especially since libopenbsd is an INTERNALLIB.
Wed, Nov 21
Tue, Nov 20
Mon, Nov 19
Sat, Nov 17
- Use a comment rather than reserved identifier.
Fri, Nov 16
Adding John who's been working on this with an actually modern gcc
Thu, Nov 15
- Remove unneeded temporaries to follow the pattern in freebsd32.
- Const poision arguments.
- Remove extra parens.
- Document the argument array size with an assert rather than a comment.
Oh right, of course that works. Things called from $PATH are run with a full path in $0.
Nov 14 2018
I don't understand how this can work is the working directory isn't /usr/local/bin.
Nov 12 2018
Nov 9 2018
Note, with rS340294 already applied make sysent makes no changes after this change.