- User Since
- Jul 1 2014, 6:02 PM (199 w, 1 d)
Mon, Apr 23
Fri, Apr 20
Thu, Apr 19
I've retested the revised version of this change and it's working fine.
Wed, Apr 18
- Remove another instance of SOFTFLOAT.
Tue, Apr 17
- Fix !COMPAT_FREEBSD32 builds post rebase.
@br is this change sensible or should I abandon it?
- Add MLINKS to OLD_FILES.
Mon, Apr 16
- Don't compute things that aren't used in addupc_intr().
- Update commment on addupc_task().
Sun, Apr 15
Committed independently in rS332512.
Fri, Apr 13
tinderbox passes (excluding arches that have been broken for a while)
Thu, Apr 12
I believe this won't apply due to my removal of the arch specific setlogin.S files. If you don't get to it by the time I look at it tomorrow, I'll fix it up when I commit.
Wed, Apr 11
- Only use extra storage in compat mode and use the stack for the temporary.
Mon, Apr 9
Tinderbox builds (to the extent that it currently builds) so this is ready for review.
- Add a proto UPDATING message.
This version works with an i386 ifconfig binary and is ready for review.
- Always exit via the same path so we can re-convert ifmediareqs.
Sun, Apr 8
- Expand CASE_PCIOCGETCONF inplace and remove the defintion.