- Return error on copyout/suword failure in freebsd_fixup.
Fri, May 18
This patch compiles (if you don't build linux emulation), but is incomplete. I've tested a variant on CheriBSD. In this review I'm looking for feedback on the approach before altering AUXARGS_ENTRY_32 and handling linux emulation. This is certainly more efficient and might be measurably so on i386 with 4/4.
Thu, May 17
I've tested this on CheriBSD (mips64), amd64, and with i386 binaries on amd64 so it should be ready to go.
- Use strdup().
Developed on CheriBSD (mips64), testing in an amd64 VM including verifying that single user mode works.
Wed, May 16
LGTM. I'm not sure the blank line between FBSDID and SCCSID is useful, but don't care much one way or another.
Tue, May 15
- Bump __FreeBSD_version.
- Add a note indicating the need for netstat/sockstat and the kernel to be
- Add an explict pad to struct xinpcb and add more padding while breaking the ABI.
- Add padding to struct xfile.
And what is the scope of the ABI breakage ? I suspect that user programs like squid are affected.
Mon, May 14
With this set of changes (plus D15438) i386 netstat and sockstat binaries work on amd64.
- Make struct xfile platform independant.
- Fix struct xinpgen size.
Thu, May 10
Wed, May 9
Even if we get pushback, we should plan to kill this in 13. We should also break it on i386 in 12 since with 4/4 the management interface writes to kernel memory when it thinks it is writing to userspace.
- Create WORLDTMP/lib/geom
- Use SUBDIR_DEPENDS_geom to depend on libufs.
Tue, May 8
- Chase the relocation of library directories.
Mon, May 7
It's worth noting that 10.3 is not listed on the supported releases page so e-mail or no e-mail it's not supported.
Sun, May 6
Fri, May 4
Thu, May 3
This seems fine though I'm not super excited about compiling all of libc yet another time.
Sounds good to me. I believe this one doesn't come in a PCIe variant so quite unlikely it's in production.
Tue, May 1
Mon, Apr 30
I'm fine with this in concept. There should first be a commit adding deprecation notices to the attach routine and manpage.
Wed, Apr 25
Tue, Apr 24
Mon, Apr 23
Apr 20 2018
Apr 19 2018
I've retested the revised version of this change and it's working fine.
Apr 18 2018
- Remove another instance of SOFTFLOAT.
Apr 17 2018
- Fix !COMPAT_FREEBSD32 builds post rebase.
@br is this change sensible or should I abandon it?
- Add MLINKS to OLD_FILES.
Apr 16 2018
- Don't compute things that aren't used in addupc_intr().
- Update commment on addupc_task().