- User Since
- May 9 2014, 11:24 PM (271 w, 1 d)
Fri, Jun 28
Thu, Jun 27
I'm going through my list of reviews and noticed this one. Does it need more work, or can it be committed?
@yuripv Are you still planning to commit this?
I committed a temporary fix to increase the size to 100MB on x64 in r349471.
I just tried booting with this patch applied and with EDK2 firmware built from master yesterday, and I still don't see any output - both with devicetree and acpi.
Wed, Jun 26
- Only bump EFI_STAGING_SIZE for x64
Tue, Jun 25
Mon, Jun 24
- Added error handling around realloc.
- Fixed a couple more issues
- loader: add HTTP support using UEFI
- Updates per review feedback.
Sun, Jun 23
Sat, Jun 22
I realized one issue: we should perhaps add a configuration option such as LOADER_EFIHTTP_SUPPORT to let people disable this.
Jun 19 2019
Jun 15 2019
Jun 14 2019
Jun 11 2019
Jun 10 2019
Removed tmpl.xz files and updated ObsoleteFiles.inc and OptionalObsoleteFiles.inc
Jun 8 2019
Jun 1 2019
May 1 2019
Apr 30 2019
Apr 29 2019
Apr 27 2019
Could you explain what problem this is solving, please? I don't think I've had a problem with loader.efi finding the FreeBSD installation to boot from.
Apr 26 2019
- MAKE_ARGS should be =, not += .
- Remove duplicated and unneeded lines.
Apr 25 2019
Apr 24 2019
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd
- Fix UEFI image generation: make_esp_file needs a filename, not a directory.
Apr 23 2019
Could people review this again for the changes I've made, please?
Apr 22 2019
Apr 21 2019
- Change the install-boot.sh option to -u to cause it to run efibootmgr etc.
Apr 20 2019
- Revert unrelated change
Apr 19 2019
Apr 15 2019
- Fix portlint errors
Apr 14 2019
- Add support for building i386 as a FLAVOR
- Install files to share/uefi-edk2-qemu instead of uefi-firmware
Apr 13 2019
Apr 11 2019
- Add port to sysutils Makefile and split PLIST_FILES over two lines.