Using Benno's 4-year old patch as foundation, do the following:
- Remove 'struct vmmeter' from 'struct pcpu'.
- Add early counter mech into pcpu, to allow to create a non-faulting counter that may be updated at early boot time. The early counts would be lost, however.
- In the global vm_cnt, make all counters that were used in pcpu into counter(9). Use early mech to avoid early panics.
- Don't include vmmeter.h into pcpu.h and fix all files affected.
- Removes some entries from assym that weren't being used.
This has been tested on amd64 in bhyve and sparc64.
I need your help guys to review and test the following arches: powerpc,
mips, arm and sparc64.