- User Since
- Jan 27 2015, 7:34 PM (283 w, 3 d)
Fri, Jun 26
Is someone else going to take over? Is this still something worthwhile to pursue? It seems like it based on the latest comments.
Thu, Jun 25
How did you find this? Do you have something automated that checks for this?
Fri, Jun 12
Thu, Jun 11
Wed, Jun 10
I committed this in rS361992.
Tue, Jun 9
This description looks better; thanks.
Thu, Jun 4
Before I commit this, I'd like to have a better description of the changes that are going into this patch; I see there are changes around Recovery Mode support, but I'd like things like significant bugs or feature additions to be called out since this is pretty large.
May 28 2020
This was committed in rS361541.
May 26 2020
May 22 2020
Any other comments before I commit this?
May 21 2020
- ice: Update MAINTAINERS file
- ice: Remove strange characters in ice_ddp README
May 14 2020
- ice: Add entries to arm64 NOTES file
- ice: Add support for building on arm64 targets
May 13 2020
May 12 2020
May 11 2020
- ice-ddp: Use "SRCTOP" instead of "S" in module Makefile
May 6 2020
- Add em_if_needs_restart to igb's iflib device method list
May 1 2020
Apr 27 2020
Apr 8 2020
- Use iflib_init_locked()
Fix incorrect type usage
- Follow Drew's suggestion and create an iflib method for this
Mar 30 2020
This doesn't apply anymore, at least in part because of rS359438
Mar 27 2020
I'll add @adrian to see if I'm using the firmware(9) functionality correctly enough; it's similar to how it's used in the Wi-Fi drivers I think. Add other reviewers if you think it might be helpful.
- Add ddp to kernel and build process
- ice: Use fancier ice module Makefile from OOT component
- Move ice files.amd64 entries to appropriate place
- ice: Update description in NOTES
Mar 25 2020
Mar 20 2020
- Remove extraneous line breaks from files.amd64
- ice: Fix spelling mistake caught by arcanist
- ice: Add missing includes to ice_iflib.h
- ice: Correct filename used in Makefile
- ice: Add files.amd64 entries for ice
- ice: Add "device ice" as a kernel config option; add it to GENERIC
- ice: Add ice module to sys/modules Makefile
- ice: Remove SR-IOV files/option from Makefile
- ice: Update ice driver code to a current version.
Mar 12 2020
I'm generally okay with this, but with the caveat that we can't test to make sure any future changes we make will work on anything other than amd64.
Mar 5 2020
The driver is only intended to work on amd64; I can accept PowerPC64 but we don't want to support this driver on 32-bit architectures.
Thanks for fixing the issue with IXL_DEBUG! The CPU_TO_LE16 changes look acceptable to me, but we can't guarantee we'll be vigilant about adding them to new code in the future since we only officially support amd64 for ixl.
Mar 3 2020
So it sounds like you should keep the patch as-is, but then remove the limit sysctls and the arbitrary limit in a follow-on patch, possibly intended to be MFC'd in to 12.2?
One driver that is subject to the above scenario is the ixl driver.
I think this looks okay, but I don't think it'll apply to the Intel drivers, right?
Feb 12 2020
Is there a reason that these syctls would need "CTLFLAG_NEEDSGIANT", or does this patch default to that flag because it's a safe default if the contents of the sysctl are unknown? I'm aware of the previous review that added these flags, but I didn't get to look at it too closely.
Jan 13 2020
Jan 10 2020
Jan 3 2020
Can this get regenerated? It no longer applies cleanly.
Jan 2 2020
Dec 19 2019
Dec 3 2019
Dec 2 2019
Nov 21 2019
Nov 5 2019
Builds okay now.
Nov 4 2019
Don't remove the extra whitespace in if.c
Update patch to make it build on HEAD
I get a build error with this revision:
Adding @jpaetzel since he seemed to be the last person making updates to oce(4); is this change ok to make there? There's no functional change.