- editors/emacs-devel: Update to the latest upstream commit
- Rename the lite Emacs flavor to nox 
- Do not exclude the ACL option for the nox Emacs flavors
- Remove editors/emacs-nox11
- Turn off unwanted features in configure stage for lite Emacs package flavors
- Minor whitespace changes in the Emacs ports
- Add an UPDATING entry for the Emacs ports framework update
Takes care of comments by jilles.
Leon Dang has also been working on NVMe emulation, and his version works with Linux, Windows and UEFI boot. I'll post that code for review since it is a bit more recent and tested. In the meantime, that version can be seen at www.freebsd.org/~grehan/pci_nvme.c
This was committed by antoine as rS327473.
Do not call pmap_pti_pcid_invalidate() for pmaps which do not have usermode page tables.
You can check with textproc/igor. I believe it should check for overlong lines in man pages, too.
Add comments to support.S pmap_pti functions.
One more missed USER_PT bit.