- User Since
- Jan 20 2015, 12:59 AM (202 w, 6 d)
Sat, Dec 8
Fri, Dec 7
- Oops, arcanist doesn't expect --no-prefix
- Flatten rename as it breaks getting the patch via download link
- Update to actual release
- New snapshot (same as RC1)
- Update to Beta2
Thu, Dec 6
libc crate is used by pretty much every lang/rust consumer. If you don't land powerpc64 support upstream maintaining patches in consumers with vendored dependencies (e.g., net-im/fractal, www/firefox) is going to be hard.
@pkubaj_riseup.net, bundled libc-0.2.41 doesn't support powerpc* on FreeBSD. Which version does or which part do you need backported?
Wed, Dec 5
- New RC distfile
- Bump PORTREVISION in all consumers
portmgr review is too opaque i.e., the reviewer fails to provide rationale for why things have to be done certain way. If this is to be expected to get FLAVORS into ports may as well go back to slave ports.
- Adjust commit message
Tue, Dec 4
- Drop spurious : (colon) as requested by @tobik
- Add LibreSSL 2.8.2+ fix (per rP482420)
- Require rust-1.31 via USES=cargo (for devel/racer)
- My QA is finished
Please, land before D18427 if you plan to MFH to 2018Q4.
Mon, Dec 3
- New snapshot
Adding Mikaël to review arm* bits. Not enough details why --disable-arm-* is required i.e., builds fine here.
Sat, Dec 1
- Update to Beta 14
Fri, Nov 30
Thu, Nov 29
- Update to RC5
Wed, Nov 28
- Update to 18.2.6