Aug 19 2019
Aug 9 2019
- correct the IP addresses which were not in the documentation range
There's a couple of public IP(v6) addresses in the test scripts. We'd prefer not to have accidents with people. Can you please change them?
Aug 6 2019
- add ipacl entry in tests Makefile
- fix minor issues in mac_ipacl.4
Aug 3 2019
- make tests more structured with atf
- update man page mac_ipacl.4
Jul 31 2019
fix errors shown by mandoc -Tlint for mac_ipacl.4
fix the license and copyrights
Hi, @0mp thanks for the suggestion :).
You may also want to run mandoc -Tlint apart from igor. :)
Jul 30 2019
Jul 28 2019
- move man page to its right place
Jul 25 2019
- Correct the license file for mac_ipacl.c and mac_ipacl.4
- fix Kyua for test shell scripts
- fix errors in mac_ipacl.4 man page
Jul 24 2019
Grat work on the cleanup; I think apart from the license there is very few minor nits left which are acceptable.
Jul 22 2019
I have a few doubts:
- I'm not clear about the license, should the TrustedBSD be included? if yes, then how? Also, I have copied the sysctl_rules from mac_portacl, Is it infringing any copyright as of now? I've read BSD license is very open, can I mention the mac_portacl?
- should #ifdef INET/INET6 be put in mac_policy.h and mac_framework.h?
- after adding INET/INET6 in mac_ipacl, kyua stopped working for test scripts. It gives errors as "ip4_test:main -> broken: Received signal 6 [0.033s] ip6_test:main -> broken: Received signal 6 [0.032s]" As scripts they are testing fine.
fix style issues
fix copyright issue
Hey, thank you for all the updates. There are a few more. Please let me know when you think you are done with all of them and I'll have a full look again.
add #ifdef INET and #ifdef in INET6
fix indentation and style issues
add mac_ipacl entry in kernel conf and modules Makefile
Jul 19 2019
Add copyright and license.
Add a man page for mac_ipacl
indentation and style changes,
moved subnet check code from rules_check to parser,
Jul 17 2019
I think sys/security/mac_ipacl/design_notes.txt and sys/security/mac_ipacl/notes.txt can be removed. Should be turned into a man page really!?
Jul 16 2019
correct the diff file