- User Since
- Jul 15 2019, 7:35 AM (56 w, 4 d)
Tue, Aug 4
removing unlocking/relocking implementation for vnode for auditing path, instead, define separate functions in vfs_cache.c for locked vnode as argument.
Thu, Jul 30
Thanks for all suggestions. I have incorporated them into my code. There is just a directory vnode unlocking/relocking issue not done yet.
Wed, Jul 29
follow up on changes suggested by asomers@
Tue, Jul 28
Jun 16 2020
Jun 15 2020
Please re-review it,
I updated the diff after removing the vnode_mount macro as suggested by Rick.
Jun 14 2020
Aug 9 2019
- correct the IP addresses which were not in the documentation range
Aug 6 2019
- add ipacl entry in tests Makefile
- fix minor issues in mac_ipacl.4
Aug 3 2019
- make tests more structured with atf
- update man page mac_ipacl.4
Jul 31 2019
fix errors shown by mandoc -Tlint for mac_ipacl.4
fix the license and copyrights
Hi, @0mp thanks for the suggestion :).
Jul 28 2019
- move man page to its right place
Jul 25 2019
- Correct the license file for mac_ipacl.c and mac_ipacl.4
- fix Kyua for test shell scripts
- fix errors in mac_ipacl.4 man page
Jul 22 2019
I have a few doubts:
- I'm not clear about the license, should the TrustedBSD be included? if yes, then how? Also, I have copied the sysctl_rules from mac_portacl, Is it infringing any copyright as of now? I've read BSD license is very open, can I mention the mac_portacl?
- should #ifdef INET/INET6 be put in mac_policy.h and mac_framework.h?
- after adding INET/INET6 in mac_ipacl, kyua stopped working for test scripts. It gives errors as "ip4_test:main -> broken: Received signal 6 [0.033s] ip6_test:main -> broken: Received signal 6 [0.032s]" As scripts they are testing fine.
fix style issues
fix copyright issue
add #ifdef INET and #ifdef in INET6
fix indentation and style issues
add mac_ipacl entry in kernel conf and modules Makefile
Jul 19 2019
Add copyright and license.
Add a man page for mac_ipacl
indentation and style changes,
moved subnet check code from rules_check to parser,
Jul 16 2019
correct the diff file