- User Since
- Apr 1 2018, 2:39 PM (104 w, 1 d)
Is it ready?
@emaste, could you take a look?
I'm looking for a review of 1 thing, really: is it beneficial to actually create those MLINKS.
Oh, that's new! Thank you
- Add EXAMPLES
- Rewrite description
Sun, Mar 29
Sat, Mar 28
Fri, Mar 27
Thu, Mar 26
Wed, Mar 25
Tue, Mar 24
Mon, Mar 23
Sun, Mar 22
@netchild, nevermind, I juts updated the pkg-message :)
When it comes to the script, none of my comments were essential to the proper functioning of the script. They were more about style and future maintenance.
Sat, Mar 21
Could you ask on the freebsd-ports@ mailing list for a final round of reviews? This looks like a nice addition to the PH. Let's see if the community has any feedback on that.
- Change user description in UIDs
- List LICENSE_PERMS explicitly
- Do not install desktop files: the web viewer is broken at the moment and causes an flood of errors in the logs of the service
- Add LEGAL_TEXT
- Set ETCDIR and DOCSDIR properly
- Improve the service file (I confirm that all commands like status, start, stop, poll, and a custom one called "log" work)
- Rewrite pkg-message
BTW, shouldn't all the configuration files in ETCDIR be prefixed with @sample in pkg-plist?
Fri, Mar 20
- Resurect biology/linux-foldingathome
- Use dos2unix on the config file
Thu, Mar 19
- Move the port to the biology category (more specific than science)
- Add pkg-message to SUB_FILES
- Improve pkg-descr
- Add $FreeBSD$ to the service file
Wed, Mar 18
- Fix style issues (thanks @bcr).
BTW, the modified section renders like this: