- User Since
- Apr 1 2018, 2:39 PM (50 w, 1 d)
Sun, Mar 17
Sat, Mar 16
Fri, Mar 15
Thu, Mar 14
Tue, Mar 12
Mon, Mar 11
Use devel/py-pip instead of www/py-django, as it is a much more stable Python port.
Addressed by rS344970.
- Avoid Po, Pc & No macros
- Simplify sentences
OK from manpages
Sun, Mar 10
- While here, fix a typo in example 2.
- Fix other typos.
- Use env(1) as suggested by @mat. As we can see in bsd.port.mk, it's better to pass FLAVOR via the environment:
pf_rules="/etc/pf.conf" # rules definition file for pf (nonexistent by default)
Fri, Mar 8
Thu, Mar 7
want to have
Reference cal in ports as it offers a way to display Mondays first.
Fix a typo
Wed, Mar 6
Tue, Mar 5
OK from manpages (keep in mind I am only a ports committer ;)
Put the whole post-extract target in the .if instead of creating an empty target if it's not there.
Mon, Mar 4
Sun, Mar 3
Also, please remember to bump the date of the manual page.
Fri, Mar 1
Thu, Feb 28
I have no interest for now in this port.
Wed, Feb 27
- Upstream fixed compilation problems in the latest release.
- Use PORTDOCS instead of DOCS_PLIST_FILES