- User Since
- May 16 2016, 3:23 PM (161 w, 4 h)
Sun, Jun 9
- clean up dependencies and add pkg-descr
- remove NLS option as the port has no build/config toggle
- clean up dependencies & appease portlint
- poudriere validation is on its way
Thu, Jun 6
Wed, May 29
remove net/openbgpd garbage
Tue, May 28
bump PORTREVISIONS to ensure users get a warning
bump PORTREVISION to force a rebuild and therefore ensure everybody gets
a warning message
Should I also bump PORTREVISION here? It seems unnecessary but without it, users won't actually get any notifications until expiry date.
fixed RPATH with CMAKE flags, now to test across the architectures
Mon, May 27
per irc, lets do this - over to koobs for the coup de grace.
OK I've just re-run this using a fresh checkout via arc patch on git master & it's all fine. I can only conclude that pulling in the patch at my end wasn't clean sorry Jimmy for the noise, please go ahead & commit.
I've just started running builds on 12.0R amd64, and I see patch failures in OpenSSL bits. This works perfectly for 13.0-CURRENT amd64, so I'm not sure what we should be handling differently here. Anybody else seeing this?
works for me
Sun, May 26
can we change the permissions on /var/*/rabbitmq please per the nit?
Fri, May 24
Thu, May 23
- describe all the packages
- update category for math/rubygem-mtrc
- portlint -AC all fine
- poudriere ok across 11.2, 12.0 for amd64|i386|aarch64, current for amd64
- \o/ might as well add net-mgmt/riemann: update to 0.3.2 while we are here
- describe all the packages
- find Romain's comments after I did most of the describing
Improve COMMENT and add USE_LDCONFIG
doing a few tests cross platform to see what arches are supported but so
far this looks sweet.
adjust pkg-plist and move www files to /usr/local/share
Wed, May 22
just noting that ports and scripts that rely on doing kldload if_tap will obviously break at this point. Something like:
nix the nits
facepalm nope need this, wrong browser tab :(
seems we have doubled up, D19229 is the place to B....SD.
thanks koobs; however 0.9.0 is the last working version for python 2.7. Can we do a small bump (per my BZ patch) to 0.9.0, and wait for 2020/01/01 to move to 1.0.2? I'd prefer this as it will break anybody who hasn't gone through their own personal pycopalypse yet...
Tue, May 21
fix nits, add pkg-message
float UPDATING entry to top of file and bump date
add missing ETCDIR to pkg-plist
update to 3.0.2
remove local.conf we do not want to provide one but we refer people
to online docs in pkg-message instead.
handle wait loop vars correctly
merge in DHCP handling and fix nits
refine the patch not to alter first line of some ports
Apr 26 2019
- use appropriate permissions for runtime dirs
- appease portlint
- fix UPDATING nits
- override weird git base for patch that pulled in unwanted garbage
- massive diff to appease portlint
portlint is not happy:
it seems Thomas is in phab too - yay
aside from permissions nit, this seems to be working just fine in production today :-)
FWIW I needed this additional diff https://reviews.freebsd.org/P253 to
keep up with the last erlang bump. IMO let's ship all the things.
per my comment on the https://reviews.freebsd.org/D19911 lang/erlang* diff, this works great once the additional patch was applied.