- User Since
- Jun 2 2015, 9:23 PM (194 w, 3 d)
Fri, Feb 1
Dec 4 2018
Nov 30 2018
- add sigaltstack SS_ONSTACK test
- fix more style
Nov 28 2018
Nov 27 2018
Nov 26 2018
Nov 19 2018
Reviving a review from 3.5 years ago, thanks to a reminder from @emaste...
- Include path for tmpfs objects in vm.objects sysctl
- add assertion suggested by kib
Nov 14 2018
Nov 13 2018
Nov 11 2018
Nov 10 2018
Nov 8 2018
- improve comment; add nd6log
@dab This is Isilon internal bug 240643.
Nov 7 2018
Nov 4 2018
Nov 2 2018
Oct 30 2018
Oct 29 2018
It's an Isilon command. It uses non-DDB code that locks a mutex. In that sense, yes, it's poorly written, but I'd rather relax that notion and allow mutexes (and therefore more "normal", non-DDB) code to be used. Ideally, there would be DDB code for everything we need; in practice, of course, there isn't.
I plan to commit this soon, unless there are any objections. (I don't see any above.)
Oct 25 2018
Oct 24 2018
- make unset symmetric; academic, but good principle
Oct 8 2018
Oct 5 2018
Committed as r339207.
Oct 4 2018
Sep 21 2018
Sep 14 2018
Would anyone else care to review? I promise it won't crash your browser this time.
Sep 13 2018
Sep 12 2018
Sep 11 2018
- Collapse multiple spaces into a single space.
I think I'm finished with all outstanding changes. I would be grateful for more reviews. (Thanks for your ongoing review, @asomers.)
- Update the documentation for local.xml.
- If the description is too long, wrap it to multiple lines and print it above the service
- Let local services set the primary name
Sep 10 2018
- Adhere to PEP8
- Elide useless comments; avoid trailing whitespace
This review is too massive to be practical. Please review D17115 instead.
This review replaces D17106. This review is more practical because it omits the service-names-port-numbers.xml file from IANA. Whether this file should be committed is an open question. This review also omits whitespace changes in the generated services file. These will be committed separately, before the other changes.
I would not try to get this into 12.0, due to unpredictable runtime impact.
At the suggestion of @mjg, I tested the performance of the parser in libc by calling getservent() (and envservent() after it returned NULL so I could reparse the file many times). Time increased linearly as the number of lines, and memory usage (RSS) increased less than 1%.
I will address the PEP8 errors.
Sep 6 2018
Aug 22 2018
Aug 21 2018
I like it, and I like the suggestions from @delphij.