- User Since
- Feb 17 2015, 10:41 PM (217 w, 5 d)
Mon, Apr 15
Let me know if you need a new rev with bool.
Mon, Apr 8
Mar 3 2019
Feb 7 2019
This fixes the failure on ThunderX2 when INVARIANTS are turned off. The failure was:
Feb 6 2019
Will rebase and submit a new rev addressing the comment.
Feb 5 2019
Feb 4 2019
Dropping this for now. We need better EARLY_PRINTF support like andrew noted above before adding this.
On second thought, for now I think I will drop this until we have a better EARLY_PRINTF
Dec 8 2018
Dec 5 2018
markj: Regarding the question on pxm prefix. I used the convention starting with the filename. I kind of settled for acpi_pxm since I could not think of a better filename and prefix (which covers SRAT for resource affinity and SLIT for locality).
Dec 4 2018
markj: please see the inline comment, and let me know if think there is further changes needed. Thanks.
Nov 20 2018
Few fixes to earlier revision-
- IORT table walking fixed (not to use acpi_walk_subtables since the header is slightly different)
- proximity is changed to int, so that we can return -1 when SRAT does not have an entry.
- return o copy data is changed to void since it returned only 0 - this simplified the code a bit.
New version planned with correct way of walking IORT.
Nov 19 2018
Addressed markj's comments.
- use the UID instead of APIC id in prints for arm64
- the comment on 'max' is already handled in preceding commit
Addressed markj's comment - removed unnecessary includes.
Addressed comments from jhb's review:
- fixed comment stye & reworded as suggested.
- removed 'id' field until it is needed (in a later patch)
Nov 16 2018
Thanks for the review - will post new version dropping a few includes.
Thanks for the review, will update the diff with the changes (and a fix related use of max).
Thanks for the review, will update the diff.
Nov 14 2018
Need to take another look at this after handling IORT table parsing.
I have submitted another patch for doing NUMA for CPUs similar to x86. This can be dropped.
Nov 11 2018
Nov 5 2018
Nov 3 2018
Fixed issues noted by andrew.
Nov 1 2018
Oct 31 2018
Had to redo link interrupts - dropping this rev. Will post a commit to fixup link interrupts and a new version of this change to use the new interrupt routing.
Keep on hold until we do ACPI NUMA.
I will keep this on hold until we do ACPI based NUMA correctly. x86/acpica/srat.c seems to do most of the things we require, along with memory proximity and SLIT parsing - that would be a better starting point.
Oct 29 2018
The legacy interrupt routing part is not correct. I will redo this - that needs some changes in acpica code as well.