- Adds FW logging support
- Once enabled, this lets the firmware print event and error messages to the log, increasing the visibility into what the hardware is doing; it's useful for debugging.
- General bug fixes
- Adds initial DCB support to the driver
- Notably, this adds support for DCBX to the driver -- now with fw_lldp set to 1, the driver and adapter will adopt a DCBX configuration sent from a link partner.
- Add statistics sysctls for priority flow control frames
- Add new configuration sysctls for DCB-related features: user priority to TC mapping, ETS bandwidth allocation, priority flow control
- Remove unused SR-IOV files (until support gets added)
Signed-off-by: Eric Joyner <erj@FreeBSD.org>