- User Since
- May 18 2014, 2:32 AM (355 w, 1 d)
Thu, Mar 4
Also, the 'Adapted-to-HEAD-by' tag is not really a standard tag, and doesn't mention the original author either. I would just add a line saying:
LGTM, we should make this a bool type also.
Some minor comments.
I would consider placing it in sys/dev/xen/bus/xenpv.c
Wed, Mar 3
Mon, Mar 1
Tue, Feb 23
Do you have a git repo I can pick this patch from? So that it has the proper Author field. Also in FreeBSD we tend to use the 'Sponsored by:' tag to credit the company that paid for the work (if any):
Don't really have much knowledge in this area to provide a meaningful review I'm afraid.
Works for me, now the font seems fine on a 2160p monitor, and there's no black bar at the bottom of the screen.
Mon, Feb 22
I have some comments, could you please send this upstream to xen-devel against xen.git? I don't plan to carry custom rc.d scripts in the package. If you don't feel comfortable sending it yourself I can pick it up.
Fri, Feb 19
Tue, Feb 16
- Move bootmethod declaration to x86_var.h.
- Remove extern declaration from pv.c.
- Move bootmethod definition to x86/cpu_machdep.c.
- Declare it in md_var.h.
@tsoome let me know if you are happy with this version, as I would like to commit it soon-ish. Thanks!
Other projects I work with use the Fixes tag with the following format:
Mon, Feb 15
- Fix module unload.
- Make module depend on efirt.
- Add comment in efi_ops struct to describe the intended usage.
- Introduce active_efi_ops as a pointer to the currently in-use efi_ops.
Fri, Feb 12
Thanks for the comment!
For the reference, the user of this new interface is at: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D28621
Tue, Feb 9
Please send the patch to firstname.lastname@example.org against the upstream Xen repository (http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=summary) (ie: place it in tools/hotplug/FreeBSD/rc.d/xendomains.in). It makes no sense to carry a custom script in the port when we can have it added upstream.
Mon, Feb 8
- Introduce a mb2hdr struct to pass information between the load and the exec functions.
- Bail out at load if there's no keep BS tag.
- Add the tags we unconditionally set to the check in MULTIBOOT_HEADER_TAG_INFORMATION_REQUEST.
Thanks for the review! Will try to fix the comments later and update.
Feb 5 2021
Feb 3 2021
Feb 2 2021
Feb 1 2021
Jan 29 2021
Fix comments by tsoome.
Jan 21 2021
Jan 19 2021
Jan 14 2021
Jan 11 2021
Expand the list of file patterns to ignore.
I wonder whether to also add '~.' to the list of patterns.
Dec 30 2020
Dec 8 2020
LGTM. I've cheked the rules and the new format seems to match them. Note I'm not a linguist at all. Do you know which complaints the original submitter had?