- IOV untested
- netmap untested
kmacy@serenity [~/devel/HEAD-iflib-merge|22:15|11] git diff -U9999 master sys/dev/ixl sys/modules/ixl sys/modules/ixlv > ~/ixl.diff
kmacy@serenity [~/devel|22:11|93] git clone https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd.git FreeBSD-HEAD
kmacy@serenity [~/devel|22:17|94] cd FreeBSD-HEAD
kmacy@serenity [~/devel/FreeBSD-HEAD|22:18|95] patch -p1 < ~/ixl.diff
Hmm... Looks like a unified diff to me...
kmacy@serenity [~/devel/FreeBSD-HEAD|22:18|97] find sys -name "*.rej" | wc
0 0 0
- Add NOINTEL config file for testing
- iflib: Update with style(9) fixes.
- ixl(4): Begin process of converting ixl(4) to use iflib.
- ixl: Copy over final bits of D5214 diff, possibly break some stuff.
- ixl: Add more files.
- ixl(4): Fix a lot of compile errors
- ixl: ixl pf driver seems to compile ok now
- Mostly compiles; start to remove legacy code...
- ixl(4): Driver is iflib-only; compiles but causes kernel panic at attach.
- ixl(4): PF driver compiles and ping works.
- ixl(4): Remove comments; make queue interrupts RX-caused only
- ixl(4): Edit comments
- ixl: Get rid of files accidentally re-added during rebase.
- ixl: Fix compile error
- ixlv: Start converting driver
- ixl: Update to 1.7.12; fix compile.
- ixl: Change name to 700 series from just 7
- ixlv: Convert more of driver
- ixlv: VF driver still not fully converted, but now compiling
- ixl: Bug fixes; label formatting in iflib
- ixl: Fix bug where tx would stop working after ifconfig down && up
- ixl: Random changes
- ixl: Somehow fixed weird TXQ 0 bug supposedly fixed a couple commits ago
- ixl: Change TODO comment from question to must-do
- ixl: Start changes to support HW TX interrupts in iflib (like in legacy driver)
- ixl: Fixes to get ixl building again, after iflib update.
- ixl: Remove various comments and printfs
- ixl: Updates.
- ixl: Update reset handling; make some iflib functions non-static.
I'm working on this on a github branch here:
It might be easier to follow along using that instead of updating this phabricator review. I think I'll return to this when it's more fully-baked.