- User Since
- Jun 3 2016, 10:52 PM (218 w, 4 d)
Tue, Jul 21
Jan 19 2020
- Drop the use of FLAVORS -- instead, gtk2/gtk3 are now just config options. FLAVORS are apparently not supported for this type of use in a meta port, and triggered an 'incorrectly depends on itself' error when building with poudriere. See also: https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/issues/582
- Testing with poudriere also revealed a number of missing dependencies; these have now been added.
Sep 26 2019
All requested changes were incorporated, if you wouldn't mind taking another look.
Add upstream fix for double-free in blacklist handling.
Jul 19 2019
Incorporated latest feedback :-)
- Simplify COMMENT variable definition.
Jul 2 2019
Incorporate review feedback:
Jun 15 2019
Adopt FLAVORS, replacing the use of slave ports.
Jun 11 2019
Jan 24 2019
Dec 12 2018
Dec 7 2018
This looks good to me; I'll try to test on real hardware over the weekend, just to be sure.
Mar 29 2018
Mar 22 2018
Feb 14 2018
This was closed by rS328912, but Phabricator doesn't seem to want to import the commit.
Feb 13 2018
Feb 12 2018
Feb 6 2018
Jan 20 2018
- Merge latest bhnd(4)/bwn(4) bug fixes from HEAD.
- Do not attempt to access DMA engine registers prior to performing a core reset; this fixes a machine check exception on PowerPC systems.
Jan 19 2018
Jan 18 2018
Sync up with latest changes to HEAD.
Jan 17 2018
Jan 11 2018
Jan 10 2018
- Add mtx_assert(MA_OWNED) to uninorth_enable_config() for good measure.
Whoops, I got beat to it :-)
Jan 4 2018
Dec 20 2017
- Fix leak of the core register resource in the bwn_attach() error path.
- Fix over-release of the PMU provider.
Dec 17 2017
Dec 16 2017
Dec 15 2017
Dec 14 2017
Dec 2 2017
Do you mind if I close this as superseded by rS326079?
This was closed by rS326454 (phabricator doesn't seem to want to import the commit).
- Removed PCI device ID's from bwn_pci(4)'s device table that are not actually supported by bwn(4).
- Added PCI device ID for the BCM43224.
- Delete bwn_pci(4)'s children on detach; otherwise, we're left with stale children on module unload.
- Use DRIVER_MODULE_ORDERED() to ensure that the bwn_pci-specific bhndb driver is registered before the bwn_pci driver.
Nov 30 2017
- Add SPDX-License-Identifier, update copyright statements, normalize licenses on sources to which I hold copyright.
- Add missing __FBSDID()
- Fixed incorrect PCI ID in if_bwn_pci device table.
Nov 28 2017
- Fix incorrect NVRAM variable type.
- Handle typecasting of pa0b* NVRAM variables for compatibility with the existing bwn(4) APIs.
- Fix 32-bit DMA mask assertion.
Nov 27 2017
- Implement missing support for specifying I/O control flags during core reset.
- Add missing check for siba(4) target reject flags in bhnd_is_hw_suspended()
- Fix siba(4) core suspend/reset behavior:
- We don't need to wait on SIBA_TMH_BUSY when modifying any target state register; only when waiting for initiated transactions to clear.
- We do need to wait on SIBA_IM_BY when asserting SIBA_IM_RJ.
- We need to overwrite any previously set SIBA_TML_REJ flag when bringing the core out of reset. This fixes a lockup that occured when we brought up a core (after reboot) that had previously been placed into RESET by siba_bwn(4).
Nov 24 2017
Nov 22 2017
- Implement missing spuravoid modes
- PWRCTL support is no longer untested; drop the warning message printed to the console
- Drop a couple of unnecessary whitespace deltas relative to HEAD.
Regenerated diff with git's incorrect rename tracking heuristics disabled.
Add missing bhnd(4) generic PMU method table entries.
Nov 21 2017
Applied requested copy and line edits.
Nov 17 2017
Thanks for reviewing; I've inlined a couple questions, and I'll follow up in a bit with the remaining requested edits.
Nov 15 2017
If mips_pic_map_fixed_intr() fails when called from cpu_establish_intr(), include the returned error in the panic() message.