bhnd(4): extend the PMU APIs to support bwn(4)
The bwn(4) driver requires a number of extensions to the bhnd(4) PMU
interface to support external configuration of PLLs, LDOs, and other
parameters that require chipset or PHY-specific workarounds.
These changes add support for:
- Writing raw voltage register values to PHY-specific LDO regulator registers (required by LP-PHY).
- Enabling/disabling PHY-specific LDOs (required by LP-PHY)
- Writing to arbitrary PMU chipctrl registers (required for common PHY PLL reset support).
- Requesting chipset/PLL-specific spurious signal avoidance modes.
- Querying clock frequency and latency.
Additionally, rather than updating legacy PWRCTL support to conform to the
new PMU interface:
- PWRCTL API is now provided by a bhnd_pwrctl_if.m interface.
- Since PWRCTL is only found in older SSB-based chipsets, translation from bhnd(4) bus APIs to corresponding PWRCTL operations is now handled entirely within the siba(4) driver.
- The PWRCTL-specific host bridge clock gating APIs in bhnd_bus_if.m have been lifted out into a standalone bhnd_pwrctl_hostb_if.m interface.
Approved by: adrian (mentor, implicit)
Sponsored by: The FreeBSD Foundation
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12664