- User Since
- Jul 22 2016, 2:56 AM (217 w, 6 d)
Tue, Sep 22
Mon, Sep 21
Wed, Sep 16
Wed, Sep 9
Bumped to a version that works on 12 and 11, too.
Sat, Sep 5
Fri, Sep 4
Assuming it currently builds on 11.3 and 12.1 this shouldn't break anything, but I'll test it to be sure.
Wed, Sep 2
Tue, Sep 1
Mon, Aug 31
Fri, Aug 28
Generally happy about the cleanup and the added flexibility in the build infrastructure.
Thu, Aug 27
Wed, Aug 26
Looks reasonably noninvasive. I'm surprised it's that easy :)
No-brainer, great :)
Oh, do you need to add it to libexec/rc/rc.d/Makefile?
This looks good to me.
Tue, Aug 25
Aug 24 2020
Aug 21 2020
Aug 20 2020
Committed version of patch
Aug 19 2020
Context for this file is way too big. Uploaded a diff with no context so it actually loads in phab.
Aug 18 2020
Aug 17 2020
- Add an example for the jail module
- Add a 3lua manpage section, with intro(3lua) and jail(3lua)
- Add __FBSDID to the jail module
- Unshebangify lib/flua/libjail/Makefile
Aug 16 2020
I plan to add documentation and Lua code examples. And I should add $FreeBSD$ and unshebangify lib/flua/libjail/Makefile
Aug 13 2020
Fixed typo in manual, igor and mandoc -Tlint are clean
Aug 12 2020
Agreed it's a shame this isn't UCL, it could be much closer to jail.conf (which should be made UCL someday, but it's very nearly compatible on a surface level). It doesn't look like any features unique to libnv are used.
Aug 11 2020
If this works for you, it's fine with me.
Shouldn't the USES=kmod bit handle this? Mk/Uses/kmod.mk
Aug 9 2020
Aug 8 2020
Aug 7 2020
- Fix detection of the number of brightness levels supported by firmware and expose it as a read-only sysctl.
- Improve documentation of the allowed range of values.
- leds -> LEDs
Aug 6 2020
Add ifconfig_sfp_id_is_qsfp and ifconfig_sfp_physical_spec helpers
Aug 5 2020
Will add an ifconfig_sfp_class function to select the description string from the appropriate field to describe the module's Ethernet specification compliance.
Fixed 32-bit build
Aug 4 2020
Aug 3 2020
Aug 1 2020
Jul 28 2020
Going to commit this tonight since there has been no objection
Here's how it looks with https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/10630 which is what brought this to my attention:
That helps, thanks! :)
Jul 27 2020
- Use libifconfig for sfp status in ifconfig
Jul 21 2020
All this is just to say that even if you don't much care to maintain API compatibility when you MFC, it would be preferable still to not merging this back at all. But if you do maintain compatibility, that's even better.
Seems a bit of a waste if you don't MFC, since the plan is for vendored OpenZFS to land in sys/contrib before 13.
Jul 20 2020
Fix the date of course.
Jul 17 2020
Yes a PR clarifying this in OpenZFS would be greatly appreciated. Any change here would only be good for MFC. I think the wording suggested by @delphij is a bit more clear.
Jul 15 2020
Jul 14 2020
Jul 11 2020
Agreed, I would have used a bool rather than an int, but this is an improvement regardless.
Jul 10 2020
If there is some critical need for a strictly compliant mode, perhaps the standard POSIXLY_COMPLIANT environment variable trick found throughout the tree can be used to skip the extattr extension.
Jul 9 2020
I haven't reviewed the code, but I did a basic test in bhyve and it put zeros on the disk in an instant :)
Jul 3 2020
- Make (struct ifconfig_sfp_status).power a pointer to an array of length (struct ifconfig_sfp_status).channels so that more than 4 channels may be supported in the future without changing the struct layout.
- Add a corresponding function to free the above allocation.
- Fix missing comments.
And here are what the generated files look like now.
- Split out the templates for each file so they feel a bit closer to C
- Utilize src.lua.mk in the Makefile
- Use a suffix rule to transform the templates into C