- User Since
- Sep 26 2019, 9:24 AM (74 w, 5 d)
Fri, Feb 26
Thu, Feb 25
Tue, Feb 23
Mon, Feb 22
Would it not better to not setting the callback on shutdown?
This will result in STP over Vlan (or PVST ala Cisco) if applied to vlan interfaces.
Sun, Feb 21
I like, that the ugly "reference" paramenter is gone. It was never used.
Fri, Feb 19
Is this a problem of the kernel or the laziness of the arp code?
Thu, Feb 18
Wed, Feb 17
- Document behavior in the man page.
- Fix man page
- Add documentation in man page
Tue, Feb 16
Mon, Feb 15
Sun, Feb 14
Sat, Feb 13
Is the destroy callout guaranteed to run outside (or on the border) of epoch? Can this callout check the refcount and chase to abort itself?
Fri, Feb 12
Thu, Feb 11
Inverted logic changes are hard to review.
- Reword some comments.
- Fix loopCount setting.
- Fix move logic after rebase to modifications to the parent review.
- Expose error handling.
- New code uses current best practise for constants.
- Sanity checks on input
- rebase after changes
- Rebase after some changes
Wed, Feb 10
- Fix use after lost reference.
Compiles fine (backported to stable/13), but causes kernel panic
- Factor out a send and statistic routine
Tue, Feb 9
Overcome by D28559
All write access to this variable will be moved to calls under the WRITER lock.
OTOH it's bad, because it prevents the code from running under const constraints.
- Revert "Switch staleness to counter framework."
- Comment why it's safe to do so.
Mon, Feb 8
- Get rid of "hent" instead of "host".