- User Since
- Apr 10 2016, 5:00 PM (101 w, 2 d)
Sun, Mar 18
I had to install audio/alsa-plugins to get sound.
Sat, Mar 17
Thu, Mar 15
Wed, Mar 14
Tue, Mar 13
Wed, Mar 7
Tue, Mar 6
Sat, Mar 3
Thu, Mar 1
Indeed. I should have pasted the entry in make.conf that I used to test. Thanks
Wed, Feb 28
Mon, Feb 26
Sat, Feb 24
Fri, Feb 23
Thu, Feb 22
Wed, Feb 21
Also for editors/emacs-devel
Committed, but forgot to add the review in the commit log.
Tue, Feb 20
Feb 18 2018
Checks in 19.2. of the Committer's Guide?
You also need an entry in MOVED.
Feb 7 2018
Handle an empty flavor.
Feb 6 2018
Feb 5 2018
Feb 4 2018
Feb 2 2018
Does this look right? This is my first revert and it seems like a tricky one.
Feb 1 2018
I see two issues after committing.
- I foolishly misinterpreted https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-git/2015-April/000038.html to also apply to the move of japanese/migemo-emacs23 to japanese/migemo-emacs. The svn history was preserved for the files, but not the directory.
- For some reason the svn history was not preserved with the move of Mk/bsd.emacs.mk to Mk/Uses/emacs.mk. I definitely did do: git mv Mk/bsd.emacs.mk Mk/Uses/emacs.mk.
Jan 30 2018
Could you check math/rapid, science/afni, science/nifticlib, sysutils/endian and maybe and maybe lang/nbc?
I'm confused. I thought we established that the Created by field cannot be changed, but it can be removed (with approval from the person listed in the field, but that's, of course, not relevant here).
Jan 29 2018
Jan 28 2018
- align values in blocks as requested
Jan 27 2018
- more Re-ordering that was missed the first time
Jan 26 2018
- fix confict between emacs/w3m and www/w3m
- do not include Mk/bsd.emacs.mk in Mk/bsd.port.mk
- update dates MOVED and UPDATING
Jan 23 2018
Update maintainer to emacs@ in Mk/Uses/emacs.mk, editors/emacs, and editors/emacs-devel
I think/hope we are all set. If so, I believe portmgr approval is required.
Describe installation steps in UPDATING entry and address mat's latest comments
Jan 22 2018
- Explicitly state that editors/emacs-nox11 has been removed in UPDATING entry.