Tue, Jun 21
Mon, Jun 20
Apr 20 2022
Thank you so much, sir. I did not know that. I make sure to keep it in mind for future contributions. I didn't have a dedicated server for my tests; I usually used to fire up an instance and remove it right after my tests. But I will take care of it shortly, roger that.
@bofh: could you take another look, please? Let me know if there's anything I can/should improve.
Apr 15 2022
This revision is landed: https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/commit/?id=1f860c44bcb318517910740f83cc9b5dbe5c2a3c
Apr 13 2022
All right, I'll keep it in mind for my next ports. Many thanks to both of you.
@fernape: Sorry, I didn't know I must take care of all architecture. Could you please guide me on how to ensure it can build fine on 12.3 i386? And if the upstream has no official release for an architecture, should I specify that architecture in the Makefile or is there any specific process to see if we can make it work? And one more question, should I only care about tier 1 platforms of the supported RELEASE versions or do we have another rule? And my sincere apologies for the oversight.
Apr 10 2022
The PLIST_FILES have grown big enough that it should be moved to a separate pkg-plist file now
- editors/texworks: Move PLIST_FILES to pkg-plist
Apr 9 2022
@bofh: It happens ;-D But one question, is there anything I should really change in this revision or the request is unintentionally opened?
@koobs: I tried it with LIB_DEPENDS, and it passed the tests. So yes, it works fine that way, but it wasn't impossible to specify the version. Therefore I just fixed the typo in SYNCTEX_RUN_DEPENDS.
- graphics/zathura: Fix typo in SYNCTEX_RUN_DEPENDS
Apr 8 2022
- editors/texworks: Update to 0.6.7
Closed in order to continue with D34851 for the next version.
@bofh: Perfect! Sorry that I didn't notice the update. All right, so I close this revision, thanks.
I don't understand the why/description in commit log message.
Are the patches 'no longer required' ?
Apr 7 2022
- devel/vipack: Update the patch file
- devel/vipack: Update to v0.9.1, include LICENSE_FILE, use devel/git, and improve the pkg-descr
Apr 6 2022
Feb 7 2022
Jan 14 2022
Oh, right! Thank you so much.
Jan 8 2022
- www/vultr-cli: Remove spaces from the beginning of lines in pkg-descr
- sysutils/dust: Fix typo in pkg-descr
Jan 6 2022
I have a few questions from Rust porters, by the way, so I can do better next time:
Jan 5 2022
Jan 4 2022
- graphics/zathura: Change SYNCTEX option to TEX, and depend on package name
Jan 2 2022
@koobs: Done. Let me know if there's anything left. Thank you so much.
- graphics/zathura: Improve SYNCTEX_DESC
- graphics/zathura: Specify the library version for SYNCTEX_LIB_DEPENDS
- graphics/zathura: Add the new path for fish completion and scalable app icon to the pkg-plist