- User Since
- May 22 2014, 10:41 AM (325 w, 1 d)
Wed, Aug 12
Looks good Dan!
Mon, Aug 10
Sun, Aug 9
Sat, Aug 8
Fri, Jul 31
Fri, Jul 24
@If you accept this review + maintainer-approval + the patch in bugzilla, @wulf is clear to self-assign and commit+merge with my ports approval (already added).
@imp I've approved (ports) the updated patch in the bugzilla issue
Is -werror now disabled /overridden in upstream sources?
Thu, Jul 23
Wed, Jul 22
bsd.options.desc.mk changes are not blocked by anyone, the file is explicitly available for anyone to commit to. update reviewers accordingly
@kevans is assisting me with my mentorship duties, to otherwise unblock this review/change, because I am super occupied for at least a week
MFH candidates are not 'explicitly' or only in the domain of the maintainer
Jul 14 2020
Jul 3 2020
Jun 29 2020
Jun 24 2020
How awesome are you, thank you so much :D
Missing MFH: <branch|No> <reason> and Approved by:
Jun 23 2020
Might there be ways to make this run-time tunable, or is it fundamentally not possible even in principle?
Jun 22 2020
Congratulations Kyle, you've been an excellent mentee (I'm not surprised) and its been my pleasure!
Thanks for this!
Jun 21 2020
Jun 16 2020
Jun 15 2020
Should separate out the maintainer such from the rest such that it can be MFH'd to quarterly so that MAINTAINER is consistent between branches
Jun 8 2020
Jun 7 2020
For future reviews/commits, always good to mention whether something is a MFH: <branch> (reason) candidate or not MFH: No (reason)
Jun 1 2020
LGTM, nice work @loader!
May 18 2020
May 14 2020
Oh btw, did the tests pass? :)
May 13 2020
May 12 2020
I'd ask portmgr explicitly about PORTEPOCH. It would be nice to remove if it can be. There are few opportunities to do that, so worth taking that time while other change are being made.
Approved by: koobs (python, maintainer)
Python Porting Policy
May 10 2020
May 9 2020
May 8 2020
iirc mock is just a test dependency, incorrectly specified in install_requires instead of tests_require. It would be nice if upstream removed it. Personally I'd just leave it in the main port for now, until that's done
Apr 29 2020
- If quarterly is also affected (I assume it is), please add MFH: 2020Q2 to commit log message
- If there are any existing open Bugzilla issues, please include PR: references as well
- Re QA, if you haven't already please confirm that !arm architectures also successfully build with this change
Apr 23 2020
Apr 21 2020
Apr 20 2020
Looks fine other than the different syntax than other areas of the ports framework
Apr 19 2020
Bugzilla issue 244212 mentioned several CVE's associated with this update.
Apr 18 2020
Apr 17 2020
- TEST PLAN section empty
- Since this is a version update, needs Approved by: <maintainer>) or maintainer timeout (I added this to Summary section)
- At the moment, reviews without accompanying Bugzilla issues can't be ''maintainer timedout''
- These are all bugfix/maintenance releases, is there a reason not to MFH?
- I tend not to enumerate changelogs entries in ports commit log messages themselves, unless specific entries re FreeBSD are indicated.
Apr 16 2020
New port commit log format:
Apr 14 2020
LGTM, nice root resolution and one less port with specific compiler dependency
Apr 8 2020
Approved, please add clear ($reason) to MFH
So this fixes a runtime issue when built with Clang/LLVM, but that was mitigated with/by USE_GCC ?
Apr 7 2020
Thanks for this @andrew_tao173.riddles.org.uk
Background on request/motivation:
Approval for FLAVORS for x11-toolkits/guile-gnome-platform please portmgr