- User Since
- May 18 2014, 4:40 AM (191 w, 5 d)
The indentation seems a bit off, so I refer you to Dr. igor. ;-)
A few more suggestions.
Don't forget to bump the .Dd for this content change. Thanks!
A few comments. Don't be discouraged, you're on the right track.
One more thing though: next time when you create the diff, do it from the top level of your doc directory. That will include the full path to the file in the diff/review header and not just book.xml. We have many book.xml files, so having the path in there helps determining what file the patch is for.
Wed, Jan 17
More info on proper link indentation. You're getting there...
Sun, Jan 14
A few suggestions for improvement.
Looks good to me.
Wed, Jan 10
New suggestion on how to word it better, based on your explanation, @oshogbo.
I found something else while there, but it's easy to fix. ;-)
A few suggestions and corrections.
Tue, Jan 9
Minor wording fixes.
Mon, Jan 8
OK from manpages.
Thu, Jan 4
Haha, yeah. But only because you have a certain Goat looking over your shoulder when writing it. :-)
A few suggestions and corrections. Thanks for writing the man page!
Tue, Jan 2
A small sentence rephrasing proposal.
Mon, Jan 1
One small correction for the man page.
Sun, Dec 31
Fri, Dec 29
Tue, Dec 26
Approved from manpages. Thanks for doing these changes.
OK from manpages.
A few corrections.
Mon, Dec 25
Ok from manpages. Thanks for working on it.
Fri, Dec 22
A small man page fix.
Wed, Dec 20
OK from manpages. Make sure to bump the .Dd when you commit.
Dec 19 2017
Dec 10 2017
Dec 4 2017
At the top of fstyp.8, you need to bump the .Dd to the date of the commit, since this is a content change.
Dec 1 2017
You need to bump the .Dd in the man page to the date of the commit, since this is a content change.
Nov 30 2017
Nov 28 2017
I'd wait until the other two reviewers had time to review. I myself don't have anything else. Thanks for the work on this!
Nov 25 2017
OK from manpages, you just need to bump the .Dd to the date of the actual commit.
Nov 24 2017
Approved, but you need to bump the .Dd at the top of the document to the date of your commit.
Nov 21 2017
Nov 19 2017
Nov 17 2017
This is a content change, so you need to bump the .Dd to the date of the commit.
Nov 16 2017
Nov 15 2017
OK from manpages (implicit). ;-)
Nov 12 2017
Make sure to bump the .Dd to the date of the commit.
Nov 7 2017
Two textual suggestions. Thanks for documenting this.
Nov 5 2017
Bug has been fixed in HEAD, not need to work on this further.
Nov 4 2017
In addition to the man page changes I listed, you also need to bump the .Dd to the date of the commit. Thanks!
Nov 3 2017
I agree with dexter@ here, switching to the memstick image gives the user at least an idea about how to solve this. Thanks for working on this, both of you!
I think we need to update the core liaison, too.
Nov 2 2017
Oct 31 2017
Fixes for the man page.
Oct 30 2017
OK from manpages.
Oct 15 2017
Not sure about this, a native speaker can probably clear this up.
A few line breaks are needed after sentence stops. You can use textproc/igor to check for this and other common man page errors.
Additionally, you need to bump the .Dd to the current date as this is a content change.
Thanks for adding these descriptions.
Oct 6 2017
This is a content change, so you need to bump the document dates of these man pages (although it is just a revert).
Oct 2 2017
Sep 25 2017
Sep 24 2017
You should add a few more src people to the review than just the manpages group, because there are also some changes in the shell script.
Sep 9 2017
Sep 7 2017
Sep 2 2017
Sieht gut aus, danke fürs Übersetzen. :-)
Aug 27 2017
Approved, thanks for working on it.
Aug 26 2017
A few things I've found.
Aug 20 2017
A style nit.
Aug 19 2017
Looks good now, thanks for working on it!
Can you check the change with textproc/igor? I'm not sure about the tabs at the beginning of some of the lines that were changed.
Aug 18 2017
Two more things...
Can you put the changes to the Quickstart section 1.1, item 1, adding Subversion up as well?
Good to go.
One sentence needs some work, the rest is fine and I like how you solved your "dilemma". ;-)
I missed something in my earlier pass. When you've fixed that (which should be quick), you can commit it.
Excellent, now it's ready to go.
If you can't find a fitting section, then just put it into the normal text.
Aug 17 2017
Ah, OK then. I did not know that splited was an irregular verb. Go ahead!
Aug 16 2017
A few fixes.
Aug 15 2017
Aug 14 2017
A few comments for improvement.
OK from manpages, but you need to bump the .Dd to the date when you commit this. Thanks!
Aug 12 2017
Right, I sometimes hesitate because I can't grasp the extend of the change and whether what the man page change does reflects the src tree and what is done there.
OK, thanks Kristof.
Found a simple thing to fix first.
Adding Kristof for confirming that this is the actual address in the code.
A few comments.
Gee, You really make me wish I had a src bit to approve this. :-\
I can't help here, sorry.
OK from manpages. Bump the document date (.Dd) when you're committing the file.
OK from manpages. Don't forget to bump the .Dd when committing.