This implements native evdev support for bluetooth keyboards and mouses through bthidd daemon and uinput kernel interface
- bthidcontrol and bthidd.conf are extended to query and store bt device name.
- -u option is added to bthidd options to enable evdev support.
- bthidd_evdev_support rc.conf variable is added to control bthidd's "-u" option. (possible values "YES", "NO", "AUTO"(default). "AUTO" depends on kernel EVDEV_SUPPORT option)
- All??? consumer HID usage page keyboard events are supported.
- kern.evdev.rcpt_mask sysctl is respected, so "sysctl kern.evdev.rcpt_mask=12" should be executed if EVDEV_SUPPORT is compiled into kernel.