- User Since
- Dec 10 2015, 6:03 AM (149 w, 2 d)
Aug 14 2018
Jul 28 2018
Jul 24 2018
"Reverted" whitespace cleanup.
Whitespace alignment. It looks great in geany...
- Updated as per comments. Thanks @mat.
- LuaRocks has been released. Updated port to release download.
Jul 19 2018
Jul 17 2018
Changed no name as per comment from @mat.
Cleanup mistake. Lua counts from 1, ports revisions do not. :)
Cleanup. Added port revision number.
Jul 15 2018
There seems to be a bug in the base LuaRocks Makefile that requires running 'make build' twice. Therefore this patch works if you run make twice. I have a message on the Lua mailing list for further information from Hisham.
Corrected soname value.
Backported D14709. The Lua 5.3 and 5.4 ports are now identical except version difference and the patch-src__Makefile is slightly different (to be reviewed).
Jul 14 2018
Corrected so name variables. Thanks @andrew_tao173.riddles.org.uk
It ... doesn't seem to be common style as far as I can see. I'm not keen on the idea.
- Removed hand created credits. I would like to see @andrew_tao173.riddles.org.uk get credited?
- Reset port revision number
@andrew_tao173.riddles.org.uk, I am very grateful for your tutelage and contributions. Do you want to see the readline options from D14709 left in? I had two thoughts: 1) anyone who doesn't want readline support is probably building Lua themselves and 2) with the freebsd target working, we could create an option for the generic target, that does not include readline.
Update to 5.3.5. See updated summary.
May 2 2018
Mar 18 2018
Corrected src/Makefile patch to remove -DLUA_USE_READLINE as per AG. Compiles with and without interactive mode.
Updated with improvements from @andrew_tao173.riddles.org.uk :
- Removed hard coded options
- Added options for editline/readline library source
- Added option for experimental NILINTABLE
- Andrew commented that command names should come from lua.mk. I added a timestamp for tracking. (Updating lua.mk is on my todo list. See D13691)
Mar 17 2018
- Updated to build shared object.
- Removed LUA_NILINTABLE. Will turn it into an option. Any other useful options?
- Fixed to use MYLIBS not MYLDFLAGS for -ledit
Mar 16 2018
Thank you, I didn't remember that I had stripped that out to revise it. I get a few hours here and there for these things.
Mar 10 2018
Minor update to make section 3.2.2 a little more readable. I'll push the changes here as well http://envirobotics.ca/portershb/tools-introduction.html
Mar 9 2018
I've posted the output here: http://envirobotics.ca/portershb/ph-introduction.html
- Updated formatting to make it more readable. Still requires a great deal of work.
- Some revision of the text, no change to the technical content.
Feb 8 2018
Feb 3 2018
I'm cross posting an issue with the dotnet runtime, which was the reason this patch was created. Not sure where the source of the issue is yet.
Hi David, I'm trying to create a test application from instructions here: https://medium.com/wolox-driving-innovation/how-to-create-your-first-net-e2223dedb74f
Jan 30 2018
Jan 14 2018
Ran make test.
Jan 11 2018
Thanks for separating this out from that monster work you did. There was one issue that I noted in a comment (on distinfo). Much of the delay was me not knowing how to use patch (-E). I regenerated the entire patch here:
Jan 3 2018
Well to my surprise it "compiled". Chapter three is all mashed up and this version doesn't have the changes requested by mat. I'll have to get that revision off a different computer.
Jan 2 2018
Dec 31 2017
Hi, I've looked over the failures and I think I'd rather just close this review and comment on the original bugzilla ticket. Not sure how to close a review?
Dec 30 2017
Removed changes to lua.mk. Review is tracking questions on exp-run failures. Alternatively we can close this and I can use bugzilla.
Nov 27 2017
Nov 24 2017
Nice job adding msbuild. That's going to come in handy for dotnet core 2. I'll try building this again asap.
Nov 8 2017
Nov 7 2017
Nov 5 2017
Thanks so much for the review @mat!