There is a handful of Qt4 and QT5 ports not following the normal naming scheme
qt4-foo and are instead called foo-qt4.
- devel/dbus-qt4 -> devel/qt4-dbus
- devel/dbus-qt5 -> devel/qt5-dbus
- devel/qmake4 -> devel/qt4-qmake
- devel/qmake5 -> devel/qt5-qmake
- textproc/clucene-qt4 -> textproc/qt4-clucene
- textproc/clucene-qt5 -> textproc/qt5-clucene
- www/webkit-qt4 -> www/qt4-webkit
- www/webkit-qt5 -> www/qt5-webkit
That is all Qt4 ports now are named qt4-foo and the Qt5 ones qt5-foo. This also makes the names match their packages. I.e. the package qt-foo lies in <category>/qt-foo.
This is done to simplify D8540