[Each will be a separate commit]
- Remove unwanted code from the object deallocate. We track text mappings explicitly, there is no removal of the text refs on the object deallocate any more, so tmpfs objects should not be treated specially. Doing so causes excessive deref.
- In vm_object_coalesce(), avoid extending any OBJ_NOSPLIT objects, not only tmpfs backing.
- When loading ELF interpreter, initialize whole image_params with zero, otherwise we could mishandle imgp->textset.
- In do_execve(), switch to shared text vnode lock consistently.
- In do_execve(), clear imgp->textset when restarting for interpreter.