- User Since
- Jan 21 2016, 1:57 PM (227 w, 4 d)
Feb 28 2016
Protect EHCI clock reference counter with a lock.
- Only activate EHCI and required PHY clocks, not OHCI or USB DRD.
- Add EHCI clock ref count and only deactivate EHCI clocks when there are no users.
- Rename a31_clk_usb_activate/deactivate to a31_clk_ehci_activate/deactivate.
Feb 27 2016
- Use GPIO_MAP_GPIOS to find pin number.
- Removed hard-coded GPIO pin numbers from a10_ehci.c
- Added new awusbphy driver to handle GPIO pin settings from FDT
- Use compat data to handle differences between SoC families
- Add A31 USB clock deactivate function
Feb 26 2016
Feb 25 2016
- Fix a comment
- Hide edid_print with bootverbose
- Fix size of struct resource * array in a10fb_softc
- No need for struct resource * array in a10hdmi_softc
- Style fixes
- Use pcm_getbuffersize to determine a10hdmiaudio DMA buffer size
Feb 24 2016
Feb 21 2016
Feb 19 2016
Feb 18 2016
Feb 16 2016
Added test for sensor type in axp209_sensor, cleanup whitespace.
Feb 15 2016
- Fix cubieboard2.dts merge issue (codec is now enabled in sun7i-a20-cubieboard.dts)
- include <arm/allwinner/a10_clk.h> instead of "a10_clk.h"
- Add DRQ types for A10 (same as A20)
Feb 13 2016
Add comment explaining 24.576MHz audio source clock.
Make DDMA-specific parameters configurable.
Feb 9 2016
Feb 5 2016
Rename "pamute-gpios" property to "allwinner,pa-gpios" to match Linux mainline.
PA mute GPIO not required for Cubieboard2.
Jan 24 2016
Remove unused headers and sc_dev softc member.
Moved comment as suggested.
Reducing scope of this diff to the DMA controller driver only. Changes based on previous feedback.