Simplify running the FreeBSD Test Suite
Replace make regress (legacy test make target) and make test (incomplete
test make target added with the FreeBSD test suite) with make check as it's
consistent with other open source projects.
make check defaults to running tests from .OBJDIR, but can be overridden
with the CHECKDIR variable.
Add make checkworld target to simplify run the FreeBSD test suite from
Document make check and make checkworld in build(7).
Other minor changes:
- Rename KYUA_PREFIX to LOCALBASE for consistency with other variables.
- Expose LOCALBASE in Makefile.inc1.
- Rename intermediate file -- Kyuafile.auto -- to Kyuafile to simplify make check.
- Remove terse warnings attached to beforetest/aftertest.
- Add kyua binary check as a dependency of make check in suite.test.mk to make the fact that it's a prerequisite clear and intuitive.
The MFC is contingent on other build related changes being MFCed.
MFC after: 1 month
X-MFC to: stable/10
Sponsored by: EMC / Isilon Storage Division