- Group Reviewers
- rP537573: devel/libepoll-shim: update to 0.0.20200602
- x11-drivers/xf86-input-libinput via mouse/keyboard
- x11-wm/sway via mouse/keyboard
- www/firefox + export MOZ_ENABLE_WAYLAND=1
- lang/gcc9 (mimics powerpc*)
- make test
poudriere bulk -t passed:
- 11.3 aarch64/amd64/armv6/i386
- 12.1 aarch64/amd64/armv6/armv7/i386
- 13.0 amd64/i386
- All consumers (11 total)
Changing the uptream should be noted in the commit message.
I think that we should do it, there is no need of keeping the FreeBSDDesktop repo as only sync goes into it.
Yes apparently years ago the upstream developper vanished but he's back now and porting it to other BSDs too.