These change provide support for loading compressed modules into running kernel
Unit Tests Skipped
Following has been fixed according to requests:
- Panic when unknown file format (non-elf/gzelf) file has been provided.
- duplicated code has been removed
- problem with file left open in case of error with gzelf file loading
- some comments have been added
- additional range checking in memcpy operations (to avoid jumping around memory if ELF data gets corrupted
Does not require intermediate file for example when loading modules off the RO system (in post-loader.)
Can you direct me the the different solution? It is based on intermediate file?