Upstream (NetBSD) has been fixed many bugs in libedit.
To reduce the difference from upstream,
we import libedit again.
According to NetBSD commit log, following bugs have been fixed.
- NetBSD bug database
Major souce code style changes:
- omit WIDECHAR definition. It became default.
- changed wide charactor type from 'Char' to 'wchar_t'.
- changed 'private' keyword to 'static'.
- changed 'protected' keyword to 'libedit_private'.
- 'public' keyword has been omitted.
New manual page:
- editline.7 has been added.
- _el_fn_sh_complete() has been deleted.
- completion_matches() has changed its parameter.
- rl_reset_terminal() has changed return type.
- rl_stuff_char() has changed return type.
So we need to bump up library version from 7 to 8.