Update PNP info to PCI attachments of amdsmb driver
|151 ↗||(On Diff #44383)|
style nit, space between key word (if) and open parenthesis. Also needed on either side of comparator above (i.e. i < nitems(amdsmb_devs). Please fix here and check all other code modifications for this type of error.
|160 ↗||(On Diff #44383)|
Should this have a description? If so, please fix here and check other code changes for this type of issue.
|207 ↗||(On Diff #44383)|
Instead of moving this whole block below the ciss_vendor_data definitions, is it possible to only move the DRIVER_MODULE() and perhaps the MODULE_DEPEND() definitions to coincide with the new MODULE_PNP_INFO?
Why yes. Yes it is.
Or rather, it's inspired by it. And by the USB stuff, and by what Linux does. And it also takes a page from PC Card, where it's possible to have more complicated meta-data associated with the device than is otherwise allowed with the USB pattern.
- Update PNP info to PCI attachment of amdsmb driver
- Update PNP info to PCI attachments of bfe driver
- Update PNP info to PCI attachment of ce driver
- Update PNP info to PCI attachment of dpt driver
- Update PNP info for PCI attachment of cp driver