- www/groupoffice:Update from 6.2.53 to 6.2.59
- Fixed issue that GO was not building the listeners correctly.
- Optimized moving a project
- Fixed getRelatedParticipantEvents() on non object error
- Debian package dependency failure
- Require PHP lower than 7.1 because 7.1 is not supported by Ioncube
- Tickets: fixed search so it also searches in the customfield values.
- Added php-xml to dependencies as it's required for utf8_encode() since php 7
- Postfixadmin: Increased the size of the "alias" textarea field
- Files/Start page:Recent files grid on startpage - Added a name column.
- Log: Removed the "Delete" Keybinding for the activity log grid
- Core: Fixed creation of cache listener files. Now the file is written at once, so <?php tag is not included for a 2nd time
- Ldapauth - make is possible to chances the ldap user password. Set the config to activate: $config['ldap change password'] = true;
Approved by: xxx (mentor)
#Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/Dxxxxx