Allow Kernel to link in both legacy libkern/zlib and new sys/contrib/zlib,
with an eventual goal to convert all legacl zlib callers to the new zlib
- Move generic zlib shims that are not specific to zlib 1.0.4 to sys/dev/zlib.
- Connect new zlib (1.2.11) to the zlib kernel module, currently built with Z_SOLO.
- Prefix the legacy zlib (1.0.4) with 'zlib104_' namespace.
- Convert sys/opencrypto/cryptodeflate.c to use new zlib.
- Remove bundled zlib 1.2.3 from ZFS and adapt it to new zlib and make it depend on the zlib module.
- Fix Z_SOLO build of new zlib.