- User Since
- Sep 23 2016, 12:17 AM (133 w, 6 d)
- Move it before SANITY_UNSUPPORTED
Not sure if I understand correctly where to put it. Let me reclaim and update this.
Thanks. Committed in rP499257. I probably should have reclaimed this before committing for Phabricator to update this post-commit.
Tue, Apr 16
Mon, Apr 15
Sun, Apr 14
Can one of the Doc Committers review and maybe approve?
Added a new port for ELFIO v3.x as it is incompatible with the existing v1.x.x
Sat, Apr 13
Thu, Apr 11
Wed, Apr 10
Builds on 13.0/amd64, 12.0/amd64 and 11.2/i386 were all fine.
Tue, Apr 9
- racer: remove obsolete comment
- Update and fix build of devel/racer
- Fix post-install when restarting failed builds and recursively delete share/doc/rust/*.old
- Add arm*, powerpc64 bootstraps
Mon, Apr 8
- Hopefully unmark files/patch-src_bootstrap_bootstrap.py as deleted now
- Fix bootstrap.py patch
- Add crate:: to rustc-ap-rustc_target armv* patches too
- Drop textproc/ripgrep/files/patch-no-bitmask
- Put back %CC% in a couple of patches
This looks ready to me.