- User Since
- Sep 23 2016, 12:17 AM (271 w, 5 d)
Mon, Dec 6
- Rebase after Rust 1.57.0 update
Sun, Dec 5
Sat, Dec 4
@mikael Should we disable the backtrace libunwind backend for armv* like in https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=259799#c40 or do we leave it on?
Fri, Dec 3
Thu, Dec 2
Wed, Dec 1
- lang/rust: Apply cc crate patch to additional cc-1.0.69 crate too
Tue, Nov 30
Mon, Nov 29
Sat, Nov 27
I've added ports-mgmt/sccache-overlay which comes with a ports overlay with a sccache binary for the host that can also work inside of non-native jails. Everything just works (YMMV) once you enable the overlay and the normal ccache support in Poudriere.
Fri, Nov 26
Thu, Nov 25
Wed, Nov 24
Sat, Nov 13
Fri, Nov 12
- bootstrap.py: Detect riscv64 cputype properly
Thu, Nov 11
- Build the riscv64 bootstrap with debug=true for now
- Update riscv64 bootstrap checksums
- Update riscv64 patches based on @jrtc27's work
- Disable backtrace on riscv64 (bug in _Unwind_Backtrace that causes the SIGBUS?)
Mon, Nov 8
Nov 8 2021
I mean just use "community supported" then?
Just put "unsupported" after the option description. Let's hope somebody supports it once it's in. Some of the interested committers in here can commit it.
Nov 7 2021
Nov 2 2021
Nov 1 2021
Oct 31 2021
Technical issues aside: Is there a committer who is going to own/support this?