- User Since
- May 15 2018, 3:36 AM (39 w, 6 d)
Sat, Feb 16
Fri, Feb 15
Update the man page date.
Warn if the virtual hostname argument is too long. (Note that this is only a warning.)
Fixed the date in the man page (although I guess it's already wrong :)), and don't set the virtual host if it's too long.
Thu, Feb 14
I was going to upload a new diff, but just got email that you've got more comments :).
I diff'd the wrong source tree. I just made sure this one built, and produced the correct results, e.g.
Wed, Feb 13
Tue, Feb 12
Took Rick's advice and moved the retry setting to a more specific place.
Mon, Feb 11
Updating because I changed the CBC-MAC revision.
Feedback from cem (thanks!).
Sun, Feb 10
Ping? Is this one ok to go?
Thu, Feb 7
I changed my #ifdef CRYPT_DEBUG back to #if 0 in the parent branch/review, so this has the new version of that.
Per discussion in my other review, revert my change for the crypto debug macro ifdef.
Wed, Feb 6
Tue, Feb 5
Fri, Feb 1
Switch to using a single type macro.
Thu, Jan 31
Wed, Jan 30
Fri, Jan 25
Ok, seems good to me then.
Hm, this will break the output. For the better, I think. Does it need a man page change as well?
Wed, Jan 23
Jan 11 2019
Jan 8 2019
Jan 7 2019
Jan 5 2019
More changes due to feedback. Biggest one being a change to the _Update and _Final routines.
Jan 2 2019
More response to feedback from cem. Still incomplete; I have to refactor the code a bit to deal with unexpected usage patterns.
Dec 27 2018
This doesn't have all of cem's comments handled, so there'll be more; this is to get a snapshot in place before I start doing some network changes at home.
Dec 24 2018
Where are similar ones for AES-GCM that I can copy? :)
Feedback from cem. This won't be the final version.
There's a lot for me to digest, thanks!
Dec 17 2018
They should be fully independent algorithms / steps, even if they don't have a consumer until the last step. If they're integrated in a way that they can't be separated and at least compile, I think that's a problem.
Dec 13 2018
Re-implemented per cem's feedback. Tested with cryptocheck.
Dec 12 2018
Dec 11 2018
mmacy, there should be changes for cryptocheck as well.
Dec 6 2018
Fix the larger-than-80-columns I got from using the wrong window for my editing.
Dec 4 2018
Nov 29 2018
Nov 14 2018
Nov 9 2018
Oct 11 2018
Oct 1 2018
Sep 29 2018
Sep 26 2018
Sep 25 2018
I have been unable to reproduce that panic, even on the same machine.
On a system with GELI swap, moving the lock until after the call to crypto_done() resulted in a panic (page fault while lock held). That doesn't make any sense to me. Changing it back to what I had initially resulted in a successful boot. So I'm going to be investigating this a bit more.
Turn a blank line into a real blank line.
But without the cryptocheck changes.
Upload the _right_ diff file.