Update KDE Frameworks to 5.29.0.
- textproc/kf5-syntax-highlighting (new in 5.28.0)
- graphics/kf5-prison (new in 5.29.0)
Adress the conflicts from pr 214528
- Move the applications.menu from devel/kf5-kservice to kf5-applications.menu -> no need to touch kde4
- The kcm_ssl conflict between kdelibs4support and kdelibs4 has been fixed upstream
- The conflict between the kde4-l10n files is here to stay. So define CONFLICTS_INSTALL.
- Get rid of the FindHUNSPELL patch in textproc/kf5-sonnet (fixed upstream)
- devel/kf5-solid add an option to use sysutils/bsdisks instead of hald.