- Add a missing license (BSD3CLAUSE) and missing license files (for BSD3CLAUSE and GPLv2).
- Remove reference to a non existent patch that should have been applied when NOUSERINIT is OFF.
- Fix patching of Makefile.am: $(DOC_DIR) and demo targets are removed in any case (the port deals with them manually through the DOCS, MANPAGES and EXAMPLES options). The tests target is only removed if the TEST option is OFF.
- Strip binaries and libraries (applies when LISP is ECL, it is not needed in the other cases).
- Set NO_ARCH=yes when LISP is CCL or SBCL (it does not apply when it is ECL).
- Move post-install-ECL-on target (portclippy).
- Remove CMUCL: cmucl is not supported upstream anymore on FreeBSD since
PR: 246640 
Reported by: Bertrand Petit <firstname.lastname@example.org>