This patch restoring update-smart-drivedb removed in the D23101 and installing drivedb.h using @sample macro.
Some objections why we need it:
- drivedb.h despite the name is configuration file. User can modify it, e.g. to add some missing devices or change existing.
- It is updating frequently, few times per month. I do not have any resources to update package every time, not giving the fact that this is a useless work.
- Updating entire package due to one db file change to me looks like a bad design. Also it will enforce user to rebuild package from ports, as pkg will not be up to speed, especially on non amd64/i386 arches.
- With @sample if user not touching it (manually or using updater) it will be automatically updated with port.
- File is updated from https and by default is validated using gpg.
- Same way is used in other OS.