Update mail/fetchmail and mail/fetchmailconf to 6.4.14
Changelog for 6.4.14:
- TRANSLATION UPDATES were made by these fine people:
- sr: Мирослав Николић (Miroslav Nikolić) [Serbian]
- KNOWN BUGS AND WORKAROUNDS
- Fetchmail does not handle messages without Message-ID header well
- Fetchmail currently uses 31-bit signed integers in several places where unsigned and/or wider types should have been used, for instance, for mailbox sizes, and misreports sizes of 2 GibiB and beyond. Fixing this requires C89 compatibility to be relinquished.
- BSMTP is mostly untested and errors can cause corrupt output.
- Fetchmail does not track pending deletes across crashes.
- The command line interface is sometimes a bit stubborn, for instance, fetchmail -s doesn't work with a daemon running.
- Linux systems may return duplicates of an IP address in some circumstances if no or no global IPv6 addresses are configured.
- Kerberos 5 may be broken, particularly on Heimdal, and provide bogus error messages. This will not be fixed, because the maintainer has no Kerberos 5 server to test against. Use GSSAPI.