Builds fine on:
- 11.3 aarch64
- 11.3 amd64
- 11.3 armv6
- 11.3 i386
- 12.0 amd64
- 12.0 i386
- 12.1 aarch64
- 12.1 amd64
- 12.1 armv6
- 12.1 armv7
- 12.1 i386
- 13.0 amd64
- 13.0 i386
- Base GCC 4.2.1 (mimics powerpc*, mips*, riscv64)
- All 46 direct consumers on 11.3 amd64
Works fine on:
- XKB_DEFAULT_RULES="evdev" XKB_DEFAULT_LAYOUT="us(dvp)" XKB_DEFAULT_OPTIONS="caps:ctrl_modifier,ctrl:nocaps"
- games/openra + SDL_VIDEODRIVER=wayland
- games/veloren (under Wayland)
- multimedia/mpv (under Wayland)
- www/firefox + MOZ_ENABLE_WAYLAND=1
- Pet portfmt
According to upstream:
- In autotools the default behavior is to install both static and shared versions of the libraries. In meson the user must choose exactly one (using -Ddefault_library=static/shared).
I don't know if they are used, but an exp-run might be warranted if we remove them from the package.
All 46 consumers built fine on 11.3 amd64. Do you still need an exp-run?
I'm not super familiar with this lib and how it works but we compile it with --disable-wayland so I'm wondering why this swich is set and how it worked for you. Could you explain more on this ?
Otherwise patch looks good to me.
- libwayland + wayland-protocols dependency is only used to build test/interactive-wayland.c which is not installed
- libxkbcommon is mainly used by Wayland consumers but sometimes not (e.g., i3-gaps, qemu, kodi+gbm, libskk)