- Explicit Depency on bison
- Remove the DTC= on MAKE_ARGS as we use the BINARY_ALIAS already
- metadata variables
- Add cache cmds and disable secure boot
- All RPI uses some special fragments to enable OF_BOARD. This makes u-boot using the DTB loaded by the firmware instead of using it's own.
- For patches accepted but not in mainline due to timing issue use patchwork directly instead of putting files in the port
- All armv7 boards are EFI enabled and boot in secure mode
More on metadata file :
The goal is to have a u-boot-install package that will read those and auto
install u-boot either on a dir (method copy) or on a device (method raw)
As all the u-boots are either one file to be dd'ed or one/multiple files
to be copied this simple method is good enough.
Since the maximum variable is 4 (for the raw method), simply use echo instead
of a .in files (ok bapt@)