- supported arguments <2,3>,[<build,run>]
- A unique version 2 or 3 is required
- build -> BUILD_DEPENDS only
- run -> RUN_DEPENDS only
- build,run / run,build -> BUILD_DEPENDS and RUN_DEPENDS
- <none> -> BUILD_DEPNDS only
- Group Reviewers
kde O5: Ports Framework portmgr
- rP457914: New USES=eigen
- actually test it =) did not yet get to it
It'd be good if you could take a look at the 2 ports that claim to have a runtime dependency on Eigen: unless they're actually building programs themselves, it doesn't make much sense for them to runtime-depend on a header-only library.
Make eigen only a build depend in
- graphics/movit 
- biology/iqtree 
Now you need to bump PORTREVISION in those ports too. And it also means you can get rid of USES=eigen:run.
...right, stupid me =)
I think I'll keep eigen:run for now, as I believe there will be a new port that will need it.