This is WIP diff adding ports for
- Dlib C++ library
- Torch7 scientific framework
- OpenFace python library for face detection
There are numerous TODOs, but it started to get too complex, so I wanted to share my work.
- Enable support for various Dlib options
- BLAS support in Dlib doesn't work with default BLAS library (netlib). The problem is subtle, I've notified maintainer about this. At the same time, Torch7 defaults to openblas, so maybe it is better to just use it for Dlib too?
- There is no luajit support in lua.mk. This made me hard code some paths in the makefiles. Moreover, ports like devel/lua-cwrap can also work with lua5*, and I havem't figured out how to handle this case. The upcoming FLAVORS support might fix this, but I'd rather stick to more old-school handling.
I plan to gradually fix issues and extend torch7-* ports, but any help is welcome.