- No log bit in IOCStatus and endian-safe changes.
Use MPI2_IOCSTATUS_MASK when checking IOCStatus to mask off the log bit, and
make a few more things endian-safe.
- Fix possible use of invalid pointer.
It was possible to use an invalid pointer to get the target ID value. To fix
this, initialize a local Target ID variable to an invalid value and change that
variable to a valid value only if the pointer to the Target ID is not NULL.
- No need to set the MPSSAS_SHUTDOWN flag because it's never used.
- done_ccb pointer can be used if it is NULL.
To prevent this, move check for done_ccb == NULL to before done_ccb is used in
- Disks can go missing until a reboot is done in some cases.
This is due to the DevHandle not being released, which causes the Firmware to
not allow that disk to be re-added.
Reviewed by: ken
Approved by: re (gjb), ken, scottl, ambrisko (mentors)
MFC after: 1 week
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6872